Have you ever thought, in view of a photo: Where can you find such motifs? Would you like to expand your photographic skills and open up new worlds of images? Then this course is a magical and efficient way to do just that. Not only for photographers, but for all people interested in expanding and deepening their perception, this workshop provides many creative tools.
We perceive our world not only through our eyes, but with all five senses. In this workshop we practice using far more than just our eyes to grasp the world around us.
We are inspired by the work of blind photographers and thus enrich our own (photographic) way of expression. We also use the nose, ears and sense of touch before looking through the viewfinder.
Background information on our sensory channels and perception filters and practical exercises (without and with the camera) help us to experience things, relationships, qualities of the moment in a new and more intense way.
Beyond photography, this course offers an applied and fun perception training and helps us to get to know the world around us in a more intense way.
As we work in small groups, the workshop offers space for individual questions and objectives.
- Introduction to the methods of The Good Eye visual school. Observations on the subject of perception, mental image and transformation of mental images into a personal visual language.
- Liberation from rigid concepts. Meet the essence of things on several levels before they end up in confining drawers and thus perceive more.
- Opening the channels of perception. Perception far beyond the visual sense. We make direct experiences with the richness that banality and everyday life offer and implement this in our pictures. We notice what makes the moment so appealing to us personally
- Deepening the perception. We practice to experience a scene, a place, a moment in a way and to perceive that an image of it can later activate a large part of our sensations in a simple way.
- Thanks to small groups we have enough time for personal exchange and individual questions.
1 day, 10:00 - 17:00/18:00
Photographers, writers, painters, sculptors, tax consultants, bricklayers... in short: all persons interested in perception.
Simple previous knowledge to operate your own camera is helpful but not important. You need a simple digital camera. The most important instrument is yourself.
LECTURER / COURSE INSTRUCTOR
No dates set at the moment. Signal me your interest - then I will inform you as soon as I have more information.
SFr 200.- per person
Participation includes access to a virtual classroom for 6 months after the course for exchange after the course with direct contact with the teacher.
SUBSCRIPTION & INFORMATION
Punctum Saliens GmbH
++41 (0)76 566 19 55